Mangrove Insurance Solutions
Mangrove Insurance Solutions PCC and Mangrove Insurance Solutions PCC Limited, domiciled in Washington DC and Isle of Man respectively, are licensed insurance and reinsurance companies.
Companies participating in Mangrove PCC are insulated from the loss experience, liabilities, and credit risks of other participants. Consequently, participants can avoid potential costs, such as additional premium requirements or capital outlays that could arise in group captive arrangements when other participating firms have poor loss experience or more volatile risk profiles.Mangrove PCC, established by Marsh’s Captive Solutions Group, offers an ideal solution for:
- Small and mid-sized businesses seeking cost-effective risk-financing alternatives.
- Larger firms who need to segregate retained risks associated with joint ventures, strategic alliances and other special situations.
Benefits of Mangrove Insurance Solutions
Mangrove PCC is a cost effective risk-financing vehicle which offers companies benefits similar to those available through group and single-parent captives, such as access to the reinsurance markets, optimization of risk transfer and risk retention and cover for uninsurable or ‘difficult to place’ risks.
Additional benefits of the Mangrove PCC include:
- Reduced start-up and ongoing costs through the sharing of audit firm, actuarial firms, and regulatory fees with the other cell owners.
- Potentially offers quicker licensing timeframes and minimal time commitment compared to a traditional captive.
Marsh’s Captive Solutions Group offers Mangrove PCC participants the expertise and knowledge provided by a global network of captive colleagues. Contact Marsh Captive Solutions to discuss if the Mangrove PCC is right for your company.
Choosing the Right PCC Domicile
Mangrove PCC has been set up in two domiciles, Isle of Man and Washington DC, to take advantage of:
- Favorable regulatory environment towards captive and PCC legislation.
- To target the needs of companies who are either based in the United States or United Kingdom, or have the majority of their exposures in those countries.